DETROIT – While U.S. and Japanese auto manufacturers are hyping plans to build hybrid vehicles, there’s a large portion of the auto world that’s letting the bandwagon pass it by: European makers. During the fanfare of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, General Motors Corp. and Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus luxury brand announced plans to produce more hybrid vehicles. GM, alone, says it will make various levels of hybrid technology available to 1 million car buyers annually ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Europeans Discount Benefits of Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642