After serving only four months of his term of chairman of the American International Automobile Dealers Assn. (AIADA), Jim Evans Jr. has resigned effective this August. AIADA Chairman-Elect Don Hicks will replace Evans in August and will serve an extended term through January 2007. Vice Chairman Don Beyer will serve as Chairman-Elect for the association. The board is expected to hold an election in the next few weeks to fill the vacant vice chairman post. The move comes because Evans is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Evans Resigns From AIADA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642