PARIS â€“ Two leaders pushing for an electric-car revolution â€“ the Renault-Nissan Alliance and Shah Agassiâ€™s Project Better Place infrastructure company â€“ are continuing to expand their networks of partnerships, and Agassi believes the Detroit auto makers could become leading players in the movement away from oil. What began in January as a partnership between Renault SA, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Project Better Place and Israel to begin electric-car sales in 2011 now has expanded throughout ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EVs Could Get Boost From Detroitâ€™s Restructuring, Developer Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642