Honda Motor Co. Ltd. consolidated net income for the fiscal year’s first quarter fell 5.4% vs. like-2002 to ¥101.8 billion ($850 million). Unit sales in all of Honda’s divisions – automobiles, motorcycles and power products – increased for the quarter. Consolidated net sales and other revenue totaled a record high of ¥2 trillion ($16.7 billion), an increase of 3.7% from 2002’s first quarter. Currency translation effects negatively impacted total revenue, when revenue from overseas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exchange Rates Hit Honda Financials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642