BIG SKY, Montana — News of its development whipped up an unprecedented furor of environmental tongue-lashing. And yet here in these environs — where pristine salmon streams burble through crisp Rocky Mountain air — it's rare to pass anyone on any local street not piloting something big — and presumably not-so-“green.” It seems the truck reigns supreme here, even as the public's told the truck is the scourge of places like these. So given a couple months for the hubbub to lull, Ford Motor Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Excursion fights environmental racket with LEVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642