Speaking at a meeting of the National Research Council committee on inspection/maintenance (I/M) programs, Joel Schwartz, executive officer of the California I/M Review Committee, calls for a major overhaul of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) I/M program. Mr. Schwartz recommends that the NRC seek fundamental changes in I/M including the following: Means to elevate EPA's and states' science. Focus on outcomes, not the means. NRC-supervised peer-review of I/M and program ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Expert says I/M programs need overhaul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642