WASHINGTON – The hydrogen age may be further away than many advocates hope. Speaking here at the inaugural meeting of the International Partnership for the Hydrogen Economy, Jeremy Bentham, CEO, Shell Hydrogen, says "initial infrastructure investment required to supply 2% of cars in Europe with hydrogen by 2020 would be some $20 billion." Bentham adds that an additional hurdle to this cost requirement is the need for consumers to be convinced fuel-cell vehicles offer benefits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Experts Say Hydrogen Fuel is Costly Investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642