Car production in the U.K. rose 15.1% in February to 111,983 units in reaction to growing export demand. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says car output for export markets jumped 32% to 93,048 units, more than offsetting a 29.3% drop in production for the domestic market at 18,935. Total car production through the year’s first two months increased 12% to 222,178 units, including a 30.4% jump in export output to 187,127. Commercial-vehicle output slid 3% in February to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Export Demand Pushes U.K. Vehicle Production Up in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642