With the completion of the Philippinesâ long-awaited automotive export program this month, the government hopes Ford Motor Co. will proceed with plans to make the Philippines its regional export-manufacturing hub. The government also is hoping Chairman Bill Ford will accept an invitation to visit the country during the upcoming state visit of U.S. President Bush in October. Ford Philippines is first local auto maker to export completely built-up Ford Escape to Thailand. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Export Program to Boost Ford Philippinesâ Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642