U.S. and Canada vehicle exports posted double-digit gains compared to like-1999 levels in February, as shipments of cars and trucks jumped a combined 15.1%, or 36,622 units. Shipments of trucks showed the largest percentage gains, climbing 27.4% to 18,891 units from 14,828 in like-1999. Among the marques contributing to the rise are Jeep (up 95%), Dodge (86%), Chevrolet (71.4%) and Ford (29%). On the car side, shipments were up 4.4% to 17,731 units from 16,985. On a volume basis, Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Exports Running Ahead of 1999 Pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642