December’s North American production is expected to be the lowest for the month since 1990, according to Ward’s forecast. Anticipated vehicle output of 800,830 units, including medium- and heavy-duty trucks, will tumble 15.5%, compared with year-ago’s 947,462. The dismal month wraps up an even more disappointing fourth quarter, with October, November and December output expected to end the year at 2,836,975 units, sinking 24.0% below prior-year’s 3,731,479 – the lowest fourth-quarter ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Extended Holidays, Plant Closings Drive Bleak January Outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642