Ford Motor Co. says launch of its new F-150 has been smooth sailing so far, as the new pickups began leaving the Norfolk, KY, assembly plant last week bound for dealers nationwide. Speaking to analysts at the JP Morgan/Harbour Auto Conference in Dearborn, Ford Vice Chairman Allan Gilmour says more than 66,000 dealer orders are in hand for the completely revamped pickup, which is available for delivery to customers as soon as they arrive in showrooms. Ford hoping customers will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"F-150 Off to Smooth Launch, Exec Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642