BEIJING — Farm-equipment maker Beiqi Futian Co. Ltd. expands its presence in the auto sector via a new partnership with nine other State-owned enterprises to build automobile engines. Beiqi Futian will provide capital, technology and sales assistance to the venture, called Beijing Futian Engine Co. Other partners, which include Beijing International-combustion Engine Group and Beijing Tractor Manufacture Plant — both said to be near bankruptcy due to lack of demand for their products, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Farm equipment maker leads auto engine venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642