CHICAGO – Things are beginning to move faster at General Motors Corp., often compared to a battleship because of its slow, methodical approach to making decisions and initiating change. Gary White, vehicle line executive for fullsize trucks, relates a meeting he had with GM North America President Gary Cowger and Vice Chairman Bob Lutz. On a Thursday morning, White met with Cowger and Lutz to ask for money to bring out two new models, an '03 Cadillac Escalade ESV, an even larger version ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faster-Moving GM: Same-Day Product Program Approvals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642