NEW YORK – General Motors Co. likely will make a decision before the end of the year over whether to produce the funky GMC Granite cross/utility vehicle concept it unveiled three months ago at the Detroit auto show. Lisa Hutchinson, director-product marketing at GMC, also says the auto maker’s premium truck division is eyeing ways to expand further into the burgeoning CUV segment. “While (the Granite) is still just a concept, we are gathering feedback, doing more research and looking to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fate of GMC Granite Concept Coming Due; Additional CUV Entries Eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642