HAGENBACH, Germany – French supplier Faurecia SA plans to open four or five new plants in China over the next three to four years in support of new business from Volkswagen AG, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and PSA Peugeot Citroen. "We don't have a China strategy," Faurecia CEO Pierre Levi says in an interview following the dedication of a new technical center here. "We have a customer strategy. We follow our customers." Although China is considered by many to be the auto industry’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia Spells Out China, Other Growth Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642