DEARBORN, MI – Faurecia SA took a big chance when it announced plans in 2006 to open six new plants in the U.S. – one of them for exhaust systems and the other five in the financially challenged interiors sector. Within a year, all six plants were up and running in Michigan, Ohio and South Carolina, supporting a mix of Detroit auto makers and European transplants. Since then, Faurecia has added three more North American plants in Lansing, MI (interior systems); Silao, Mexico (exhaust ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Faurecia Stands Fast, Despite North American Travails" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642