FAW Car Co. Ltd. launches output of the Mazda6 sedan in China. A ceremony was held to mark the launch of production Jan. 21 in Changchun, China. Mazda Motor Corp. officials says production will increase by late March. The car goes on sale in April, with expected sales of 15,000 units in the first year. Mazda already builds the Premacy and 323 at FAW Hainan Motor Co. Ltd., an FAW subsidiary, and sold 23,000 of the vehicles last year – a 120% increase from 2001. In related news, Mazda ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FAW Begins Building Mazda6 in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642