FAW Hainan Motor Co. Ltd. will begin selling Mazda Motor Corp.’s Familia model in China this week, aiming for annual sales of 10,000 units this year, reports say. The 1.6L version will sticker for RMB160,000 ($19,331) and the 1.8L Familia will begin at RMB180,000 ($21,747). Through an agreement with First Automotive Works (FAW), Mazda will supply kits and technical support to FAW Hainan, which in turn will produce Mazda’s Premacy and Familia models in China. Although sales will begin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FAW Hainan to Begin Mazda Sales This Week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642