BEIJING — First Auto Works-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. will introduce four new '00 Jetta models that feature a newly designed gasoline engine. The Ci, Gi, CiX and GiX will range in price from RMB120,000 (US$14,492) to RMB142,000 (US$17,170). The CiX and GiX deluxe models look the same as new Jetta King models. With a catalytic converter imported from Germany, the new Jettas meet Euro-II emissions standards and have a top speed of 180 km/h (112 mph). Fuel consumption is 6.6L per 100 km ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FAW-VW introduces new Jetta models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642