CHENGDU — FAW-Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. of Changchun in Jilin province will introduce Volkswagen AG's A-segment Polo to the Chinese market in October of next year, company officials say. The Chinese version will use the same 1.6L, 20-valve EFI engine as FAW-VW's Jetta King series, as well as the same paint shop and general assembly line. Minor variations on the Chinese version of the Polo are anticipated to allow for variances in road conditions. Company officials say sample Polo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"FAW-VW to produce Polo subcompact car in '01" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642