North American light-vehicle production will fall from year-ago in February, while the year-to-date total will remain relatively flat. Meantime, North American capacity utilization – production compared with straight-time capability over 52 workweeks – will decline to 88.7% in February from year-ago’s 90.7%. Year-to-date capacity utilization is at 83.3%, compared with January-February 2005’s 83.6%. Ward’s forecasts February output at 1.308 million units, 4.1% below year-ago’s actual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"February North American Light-Vehicle Production to Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642