U.S. sales finished February close to expectations, which bodes well for a strong spring selling season that began in March. Light-vehicle sales in February posted a 16.3 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), compared with 15.6 million the prior year and 16.1 million in January. (See related data: Ward's U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group) There was some disagreement among manufacturers as to whether market incentives significantly changed during the month. Indeed, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"February Sales Rise; March-June Should Continue Improvement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642