U.S. light-vehicle sales are forecast to rise slightly in February from January’s annual pace and likely will increase again in March. Ward’s is forecasting February to finish at a 16.5 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), compared with January’s 16.2 million, and year-ago’s 16.5 million. (See related data: Ward's Forecast - February U.S. Lt. Vehicle Sales) Sales resulting from increased incentives vs. January by the Big Three, as well as the possibility of a second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"February U.S. Sales Forecast to Rise From January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642