Federal-Mogul Corp. announces the recent awards of three contracts by two major automotive manufacturers for power cylinder systems. Start of production is expected to begin in 2003. Estimated revenues for these contracts are approximately $900 million over the contract periods. Federal-Mogul's comprehensive expertise in pistons, piston rings, connecting rods, bearings and cylinder liners come together in a ready-to-install power cylinder system — a totally integrated system that's lighter, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal-Mogul awarded contracts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642