PLYMOUTH, MI – Federal-Mogul Corp. CEO Frank Macher says, despite his company’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy status, the supplier is in good standing and poised to report positive third quarter 2002 earnings results in the coming weeks. Federal-Mogul CEO Frank Macher (left) joins in ribbon-cutting ceremony for new technical center Speaking at the opening of Federal-Mogul’s new state-of-the-art Automotive Friction Products Technical Center in this Detroit-area suburb, Macher says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal-Mogul Confident Worst Days Behind It" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642