Just a few months ago, Federal-Mogul Corp. and TRW Inc. were on opposite sides of a bidding war for LucasVarity plc, the U.K.-based brake and electronics supplier. Now, Federal-Mogul executives are hoping any hard feelings have been forgotten, as the Southfield, MI, supplier has entered the bidding to buy one of the four automotive operations that TRW is selling off to reduce debt associated with the LucasVarity deal. The four businesses, estimated to be worth between $1.2 billion and $1.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Federal-Mogul Wants TRW Valve Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642