TURIN — Ferrari SpA's board of directors is set to approve an investment plan calling for the expenditure of E200 million (US$182.4 million) over the next five years to expand and update Maserati development and production capacity at Modena. Some 45% of the investment will go toward design and development of a new range of Maserati products to complement the current 3200 GT and its Spider derivative, due to be unveiled in Detroit next January at the North American International Auto Show. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari plans new Maserati investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642