MODENA, Italy – Ferrari SpA’s replacement for the 12-cyl. 575M Maranello 2-seat sports car likely will debut within the next 36 months, the auto maker’s chief designer says. But there are no plans to replace the exotic Enzo, which completes its production run at the end of June when No.399 rolls off the line. Ferrari is working on a replacement for its 575M Maranello sports car. “It is difficult to do a replacement for the Enzo,” says Frank Stephenson, chief designer for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari to Replace 575M Maranello But Not Enzo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642