TURIN – In a surprise move, Ferrari SpA plans to unveil its new Ferrari FX to enthusiastic Japanese buyers months before the Paris Motor Show in September. The move could have something to do with the car being designed by Ken Okuyama, a Japanese talent employed by Pininfarina SpA until last year, and who designed the 2000 Pininfarina Ferrari "Rossa" show car. Europeans might take offense to this latest Ferrari being introduced overseas first, but Japan is a lucrative market not only for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari to Unveil New FX in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642