TURIN — In a shocking move, Ferrari SPA is planning a Spider version of the 550 Maranello. The new model, due to be launched at the Paris auto show in late September, was never in Maranello's product plan for the V-12 front-engine GT car, but failing demand and in-house competition from the brilliant 360 Modena has forced Ferrari's hand. Ferrari could sell the 550 Spider as a limited edition model, restricted to just a few hundred cars, and is currently researching potential buyers to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ferrari's Maranello Spider sparks surprise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642