Fiat Auto SpA officially revamps its organizational structure into four distinct operating units. The restructuring is meant to help improve speed to market while focusing performance on each individual operating group. The restructuring calls for the Fiat, Lancia and commercial vehicle units to be separated from the Alfa Romeo brand. The Italian auto maker says the Fiat brand will remain aimed at the general public, with an emphasis on innovative products. Lancia will strengthen its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Auto Revamps Organization Structure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642