SAO PAULO – Alberto Ghiglieno, superintendent of Fiat Auto SpA’s Latin America operations, is setting up an agreement with the auto maker’s distributors in order to maintain the company’s leadership in Brazil. Fiat Brazil hopes to steal sales from Ford EcoSport with new Doblo Adventure. Ghiglieno would like to increase market share with the recently launched Doblo Adventure and the new Palio, which comes to market in November. Fiat overtook long-time sales champ Volkswagen do ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Brazil Looks to Recapture Sales Leadership" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642