SAO PAULO – Fiat Automoveis SA plans to offer three models with 1.5L alcohol fuel engines. They include the Palio, Siena Weekend and Strada. The Palio will be priced at $6,400 and the Strada at $7,000. Among the options offered are airbags, air conditioning and antilock brakes. The Fiat Mille equipped with an alcohol engine has been selling poorly and only can be ordered after a 90-day wait for $600 more than the gasoline version. Fiat is betting on increased sales of alcohol-fueled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Brazil to Offer More Alcohol Fueled Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642