VIENNA â€“ Fiat Auto SpA and Chinaâ€™s Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. sign a memorandum of understanding to supply passenger-car engines to Fiat. Chery will supply 1.6L and 1.8L gasoline engines for application in Fiat cars to be produced inside and outside of China. The two auto makers expect an annual supply exceeding 100,000 engines. The final agreement will be signed before yearâ€™s end. â€œChery is a young and modern company with a solid technical background, and I am glad to welcome this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to Buy Engines From Chinaâ€™s Chery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642