TURIN — Fiat SpA celebrates its 100th birthday this month, the launch of a new corporate logo and simultaneously unveils the new Punto. Turin will be partying, the centenary culminating in a gala dinner for 3,000 people at Lingotto, Fiat's old manufacturing plant. Famous for its rooftop test track and recent restoration by Renzo Piano, the building now contains Fiat's new corporate headquarters, a conference center and a hotel. A fitting place to observe the birth of Punto Due. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat celebrates century of carmaking from the rooftop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642