Fiat Auto SpA revives its Croma moniker on an all-new large hatchback model making it public debut at the Geneva motor show in March. The new vehicle will add needed breadth to the struggling Italian auto maker’s product line when it goes on sale in Italy in June. Croma’s exterior styling was crafted by ItalDesign SpA’s Giorgetto Giugiaro. Overall dimensions are kept within tight constraints, with an overall length of 187 ins. (4.75 cm) and width measuring 69.7 ins. (177 cm). Available ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Debuts New Croma" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642