Fiat Auto SpA unveils its new Scudo light commercial vehicle at the Brussels Motor Show. The Scudo boasts new exterior and interior changes, including better ergonomics and acoustics, as well as side airbags, 3-point seatbelts on all seats and an upgraded braking system. Fiat Scudo gets styling tweaks and better ergonomics. The vehicle can carry a payload of up to 2,050 lbs. (930 kg) and has large sliding side doors and two rear side-hinged doors for easier loading and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Debuts New Scudo at Brussels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642