Financially beleaguered Fiat Auto SpA plans to launch several new vehicles under a multi-billion-euro program to renew its product line, CEO Giancarlo Boschetti reveals. Fiat will drop the Panda from its lineup in second quarter 2003 Boschetti, speaking to analysts in a conference call, also says Fiat Auto’s first new diesel engine to be spawned from its cooperation with General Motors Corp. will bow in the Lancia Y model slated to arrive in mid-2003. Boschetti says the engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Details Billion-Euro Plan to Renew Product Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642