TURIN — The first project to be implemented by the powertrain joint venture established by this year's Fiat SpA-General Motors Corp. alliance is an all-new 1.2L Multijet turbodiesel (MJTD) engine. Fiat will offer the engine first in 2002 in the updated Punto range. One year later the highly efficient turbodiesel will be powering the all-new replacement for the current Fiat Seicento. But it will be tuned to deliver less power and further enhanced fuel economy. The small 1.2L, 4-cyl. 60-hp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat details powertrain plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642