Fiat SpA reports losses of €127 million ($124.4 million) during the second quarter, due mostly to sagging sales and lackluster profit performance at its Fiat Auto SpA unit, which lost €394 million ($386.2 million) in the period. Slowing sales of Fiat automobiles throughout Europe and efforts to restructure the ailing Fiat Auto SpA unit are hampering attempts by the Fiat Group to post positive results. "The second quarter was yet another disappointing one for the Fiat family," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Earnings Decline in Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642