Fiat Auto SpA expands its Stilo small car line to encompass a new wagon variant (SW), which debuts at the Paris auto show this week. The wagon is a crucial piece in Fiat’s plans to grow Stilo sales, which continue to track below expectations. (see related story: Fiat Running Out of Time) Fiat is on target to deliver 200,000 Stilos this year, significantly short of the 360,000-unit capacity at the auto maker’s Cassino, Italy, assembly plant, the sole production source for the car. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Extends Stilo Range With Wagon Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642