TURIN — Fiat SpA is developing a rival to the Opel Agila small multipurpose vehicle (MPV). The vehicle is under development at Fiat's headquarters here and is due out in 2003. Called the B MPV, in reference to the market segment where it is positioned, the vehicle reportedly will be styled by ItalDesign SpA and is based on Fiat's B (Punto) platform. Fiat also has approved plans to build a medium-size MPV by 2004, based on the Stilo platform. The addition will help create a complete ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat eyes small MPV, plans larger version" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642