Fiat SpA is planning a new venture with one of China's top-ranking light truckmakers, Yuejin Motors Group Corp. (YMGC), to make and sell Fiat light commercial trucks in China that likely will compete with Ford Motor Co.'s China Transit van. Fiat says it has an agreement with the Malaysian financial group Lion to acquire its shares in the YMGC venture. Yuejin Group is one of the major industrial groups in China, holding controls on more than 200 companies. It also has a US$250 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat figures in Ford's future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642