Fiat Auto SpA temporarily will idle output at three of its Italian assembly plants in July, industry analyst reports say. The auto maker likely will close its Mirafiori plant, which produces the Fiat Punto, Idea and Multipla; Lancia Musa, Thesis and Libra; and Alfa Romeo 156, for up to three weeks due to weak demand, according to JP Morgan Chase & Co. Additionally, Fiat’s plants in Cassino and Pomigliano will take a 1-week respite. Cassino assembles the Fiat Stilo, while Pomigliano ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to Idle Three Plants in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642