Fiat Auto SpA’s Lancia Phedra and Fiat Ulysse MPVs receive 5-star ratings in the European New Car Assessment Program crash tests. Both vehicles were designed in an effort to achieve the 5-star rating, the top grade given in the European NCAP tests, Fiat says. Engineers and designers studied a myriad of collisions, including frontal, side-impact and rear, to determine the best structure and systems to protect vehicle occupants, the auto maker says. Both vehicles feature two multistage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, Lancia MPVs Earn 5-Star Safety Rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642