VIENNA — Fiat SpA has left the Polish association of automotive employers and is looking to form a new organization with General Motors Corp. and other automakers. Fiat Auto Poland S.A., Magneti Marelli and Teksid Poland rescinded their membership in Zwiazek Pracodawcow Motoryzacji because it does not represent the interests of all its members, the company says. “There can be no doubt about the fact that the interests of the Fiat group and those of another member company of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat leaves Polish association, considers new one" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642