Fiat Auto SpA predicts auto sales will remain lackluster in European and Italian markets for the remainder of the year, but sees better financial results for itself in the year’s second half. The comments follow on the heels of a speech made by Fiat Auto CEO Giancarlo Boschetti to the Italian Congress last week. “In the second half of the year, a historic market cycle tells us that the vehicle registration (rate) will be less than in the first half,” he says in a prepared statement, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Looks for Improved Financial Results in Second Half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642