VIENNA â€“ Fiat Auto SpA is considering a future joint venture with OAO Severstal-Avto, the automotive division of Russian steel maker Severstal. Severstal-Avto plans to launch assembly of the Fiat Albea, Palio and Doblo this year at its OAO Zavod Mikrolitrazhnykh Avtomobiley (ZMA) car plant in Naberezhnye Chelny in Tatarstan, Russia, as part of a licensing agreement with Fiat. â€śWe have found the right partner in Severstal,â€ť Fiat Auto CEO Sergio Marchionne says, noting the current scheme ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Mulls Future JV With Russiaâ€™s Severstal-Avto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642