VIENNA – The Fiat Panda may be one of the smallest vehicles ever manufactured for military use. Military Panda Fiat Auto Poland S.A., the sole source of the small Fiat, recently produced 60 4-wheel-drive Pandas for the Italian Army at its plant in Tychy. The army ordered the Tracking and Climbing model versions of the Panda. Previously, Tychy built a special series of 200 4WD Pandas for the Italian forestry.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Panda 4x4 for Italian Army" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642